Kampachi fish cut into cubes; Colima salt; extra virgin olive oil; lemon juice; charred salsa; avocado salad; grapefruit; herbs; tostadas.
1. Season the fish with Colima salt and let it rest for two minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish, mix together and let it rest for two minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Cut the avocado into cubes and mix with the citrus.
4. Mix the fish with the charred salsa.
5. Plate the fish in a previously refrigerated bowl and decorate with the avocado salad, citrus and herbs.
6. Serve with blue corn tostadas.
For orders please contact our team or call us at 55 8660 0500.