Herb pesto; cooked beet; burrata; Colima salt; beet leaf.
1. Take the burrata out of the refrigerator one hour before serving.
2. Boil some water and submerge the beet in its bag to warm it up.
3. Spread the pesto in a circular motion on a plate.
4. Cut the beet in half and season generously with Colima salt.
5. Plate the beet on top of the pesto and place the burrata on top of it.
6. When serving, season the burrata generously with Colima salt, black pepper and olive oil.
7. Decorate with the beet leaf and serve. You could tell your guests to mix everything together for the perfect flavor combination.
For orders please contact our team or call us at 55 8660 0500.