White fish cut into cubes; Colima salt; lemon; salsa verde; candied tomatoes; charred green onions; radish and tomatillos; cilantro; guajillo peppers; avocado; tostadas.
1. Season the fish with Colima salt and let it rest for two minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Spread the tapenade at the bottom of the bowl you’ll be serving your aguachile on. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish, mix together and let rest for two minutes in the refrigerator.
4. Cut the avocado into cubes and thinly slice the radish and the tomatillo.
5. Mix the fish with the salsa verde and the avocado.
6. Plate the aguachile on the previously prepared bowl and decorate with candied tomatoes, charred green onions, radish, tomatillo, chopped guajillo peppers and fresh cilantro.
7. Serve with blue corn tostadas.
For orders please contact our team or call us at 55 8660 0500.