Raw prawn; scallops; Colima salt; lemon; red aguachile salsa; cilantro; charred yellow corn; smoked paprika; olive oil.
1. Season the scallops and the prawn with Colima salt and let rest for two minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice over the seafood, mix together and let rest for two minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Cut the avocado into cubes.
4. Mix the prawn and the scallops with the red aguachile sauce, the avocado and the charred corn.
5. Transfer the mixture into a cold bowl and decorate with smoked paprika, cilantro and a few drops of olive oil.
6. Serve with blue corn tostadas.
For orders please contact our team or call us at 55 8660 0500.